In a rapidly changing world of complexity and uncertainty, wisdom is the creative use of awareness, experience, and insight to achieve breakthrough results. In serving clients, Chris applies these guiding wisdom principles:
- Self-awareness is the key to true power and personal growth.
- Attention is never about time and always about priority.
- Flow is positive equanimity in the dynamic energy field of each day.
- Small moves build on each other over time to make a big difference.
- Meaning comes from purpose, service, impact, and coherence.
- Mission reflects a clear, elevating, and shared purpose.
- Strategy guides activity for getting, serving, and keeping customers.
- Leadership teams should be focused, aligned, and capable.
- Capability relates to innovation, revenue generation, and operations.
- Culture establishes the conditions for people to do their best work.
- Value creation is driven by productive enterprise collaboration.
- Leaders lead themselves first and build trust through integrity.
- Leaders know how the enterprise works as a system.
- Leaders exude positive energy and inspire hope about the future.
- Leaders clearly communicate the critical-few priorities.
- Leaders shape culture and empower people.
- Leaders relentlessly question, listen, and improve.
- Leaders build high-performing teams.
- Leaders develop and apply an honest perception of reality.
- Leaders integrate authority and authentic power
- Leaders are healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
- We are all connected and interdependent in a relational world.
- Diversity and inclusion are essential for creativity, quality, and resilience.
- Use common sense to seek common ground for the common good.
- Do the right things in the right ways for the right reasons.